Careers at Hospice of the Valley
A mission-driven not-for-profit organization, Hospice of the Valley employs compassionate, skilled professionals who set the standard of excellence for end-of-life care.
As an employee you will work with a team of dedicated professionals and experience a culture of caring, mutual respect, flexibility and the opportunity to do meaningful, rewarding work.
Whether on the front lines of patient care or serving in a supportive role, each employee contributes to our mission by making exceptional care a reality for those living with serious illness, loss and grief.
- Largest not-for-profit hospice in Arizona, 2012 Book of Lists, Phoenix Business Journal. Read more.
- A top 100 Arizona employer as named by the Arizona Republic. Read more.
- A top 25 Workplace for Women, as named by AZ Magazine, a publication of azcentral.com.
- One of the Valley’s Healthiest Employers, as named by the Phoenix Business Journal, 2012 and 2014.
- "Community Champion" IMPACT award, Phoenix Business Journal, 2012. Read more.
Hospice of the Valley is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to take affirmative action to employ and advance qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, armed forces service medal veterans and recently separated veterans. EOE/M/F/D/V.