When people are at the end of life, they want comfort and peace. Their loved ones want support, information and the security of knowing there’s someone to call for help round the clock.
Hospice of the Valley delivers care in the familiar surroundings of patients’ homes or wherever they live. Members of the hospice team make house calls much like family doctors did years ago. We provide:
- Care teams consisting of a doctor, nurse, social worker, nurse’s aide, chaplain, volunteer and bereavement counselor.
- Specialized care for specific life-limiting illnesses.
- Support for family caregivers.
- Integrative therapies including massage, music and pet therapy.
- Care for all ages, including children.
- Palliative care for seriously ill people who aren’t ready for hospice and may still be getting treatment.
- Grief support for families that continues for 13 months after a death.
For assistance, call 602.530.6900 anytime 24/7, or submit our Get Help form.
Hi, my name is John Bryant and I’d like you to do something for me. Take a deep breath, stop what you’re doing and give me your full attention; because the story I’m about to tell you will someday be yours – either...
“My family is so grateful for Hospice of the Valley for making sure that my brother David made it home to New Mexico. He arrived on Feb. 11, 2013, and he died on Feb. 12, 2013. He was determined to make it home and...