We care for people with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, at any stage of life. For those needing hospice care, we provide a specialized team for patient and caregivers. Round the clock care is available at Gardiner Home, the only inpatient home in the valley designed exclusively to care for dementia patients.
- The hospice team includes: physician, nurse, social worker, nurse's aide, chaplain, and volunteer.
- We provide all supplies, equipment and medications.
- We come to the patient’s home, group home, assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility.
- Our inpatient units treat symptoms requiring 24/7 care.
- Care is tailored to the each family’s goals of comfort and quality of life.
- We provide breaks for caregiver relief. Patients can stay up to five days in a skilled nursing facility or hospice palliative care unit.
- Family members are supported with grief counseling after a death.
Understand changes in memory, thinking and function in individuals with dementia.
Learn about what can cause challenging behaviors, and how to deal with them.