We work with you.
Hospice of the Valley serves patients with life-limiting illnesses in central Arizona, working in collaboration with patients’ physicians and other healthcare providers.
- We employ more physicians, nurses and nurse’s aides with national certification in hospice and palliative care than any other hospice in the state.
- Our staff has expertise in pain management. We offer special programs for specific diseases, including dementia, pulmonary, cancer and other conditions.
- Community physicians can remain as closely involved in their patients’ end-of-life care as they wish. Our interdisciplinary care teams provide updates and consultations as desired.
- Our 24/7 availability means patients and their families can call for anything from emergency medical assistance to a request for a chaplain any time day or night.
- We have formed alliances with other healthcare organizations, including the Mayo Clinic, Dignity Health, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Maricopa Medical Center and Ryan House.
A Hospice of the Valley nurse is available round the clock to respond to your questions: (602) 530-6900.