Notice of Non-Discrimination
Hospice of the Valley complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Hospice of the Valley does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Hospice of the Valley:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters.
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats,other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters.
- Information written in other languages.
If you need these services, contact Kirsten Cady, Quality and Compliance Manager, at (602) 287-3993. If you believe that Hospice of the Valley has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Kirsten Cady, Quality and Compliance Manager, 1510 E. Flower Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014, (602) 287-3993, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in-person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Kirsten Cady, Quality and Compliance Manager, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at the Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights.