As a not-for-profit, community-based hospice, we strive to serve the diverse needs of families with a wide variety of comprehensive programs. We care for people in Maricopa and northern Pinal counties.
Free service provides referrals to group homes, assisted living and nursing homes that have been screened by Hospice of the Valley.
- Referrals for in-home care
- Help to assess needs
- Follow-up to ensure satisfaction
Bilingual staff and volunteers provide care, grief support and companionship to Spanish-speaking families.
- Family focused care
- Spiritual comfort
- Honoring traditions
When family members can not be present or desire more support at the bedside, our specially trained volunteers provide a calming presence.
- Quiet companionship
- Respite for family
- End-of-life education
We honor the veterans we serve by providing special recognition and support:
- Pinning ceremony
- Meeting volunteers who are veterans
- Staff expertise in potential issues, such as PTSD
Faith communities each have their own customs, rituals and practices at the end-of-life.
- Non-denominational chaplains
- Community rabbis and priests
- Shabbat Blessings for Jewish patients
Call (602) 530-6900.
Supporting a loving and accepting environment for all.
- Family support
- Education about advance directives
- Grief support group Healing Rainbows
Sharing knowledge with the community and health-care providers is part of our mission.
- Teaching doctors-in-training and medical students
- Educating the public on living wills
- Sharing resources at community health fairs