Due to COVID-19, in-person support groups are not currently meeting, however please utilize this helpful tool, Finding Comfort During Uncertain Times, created by our bereavement team. The resources below provide additional education and insight into healing from grief.
If you have a bereavement need, do not hesitate to contact us at 602-530-7960
- Four Key Facts About Grief
- Gentle Journaling for Confronting Loss...
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Creating a Memory Album
- Grief, An Unpaid Bill
- Helping Children Cope with Death and Grief
- Holistic Concept of Care
- Ideas for Letter Writing
- Love Means Never Having to Say Goodbye
- Moments of the Healing Process
- Mourner's Bill of Rights
- Natural and Normal Grief Responses
- No Shortcuts to Mourning
- Not Forgetting
- Recognizing Your Own Progress through Grief
- Self-Care Activities Inventory
- Suggestions for Helping Yourself through Grief
- The Four Tasks of Mourning
- Understanding Different Family Grieving Patterns
- Understanding Secondary Losses in Grief
- We Remember Them
- Why Do I Feel Guilty?
- Sesame Street – When Families Grieve Toolkit
- Cómo encontrar consuelo en tiempos de incertidumbre
- Problemas que deben enfrentar los niños y sus familias
- Mantras conscientes para los días difíciles
- Sugerencias papa ayudarlo a transitar el duelo
- Pautas para entender las reacciones de los niños a la muerta
- Cómo ayudar a los niños a sobrellevar el dolor y la muerte
- Habilidades comunicativas eficaces
- La declaración de derechos del doliente
The following resources are available to order through our online store.
- FINDING YOUR WAY THROUGH GRIEF: A GUIDE FOR THE FIRST YEAR, SECOND EDITION
by Marty M. Tousley. An informative guide to help survivors understand and cope with the feelings and experiences they’re likely to encounter in the first year following the death of their loved one.
- HELPING ANOTHER IN GRIEF
by Marty M. Tousley. A gentle and affirming guide to assisting others who are grieving, when we might not be sure what to say or what to do.
- EXPLAINING THE FUNERAL/MEMORIAL SERVICE TO YOUR CHILDREN
by Marty M. Tousley. A helpful and insightful guide for the family unsure of how to best meet the child’s needs when a death has occurred and a memorial service is to take place. This booklet includes explaining a funeral, a viewing or wake, cremation and body donation and other sensitive topics.
If you are anticipating or coping with the loss of a beloved pet, it's often comforting to share with others on the same journey. Our Pet Loss Support Group is a monthly meeting led by a certified bereavement facilitator who understands and respects the special bond you have with your animal, and knows from experience how painful it can be when that bond is broken.