- Teen Grief Booklet
- Anticipatory Grief for Teens
- What is Grief?
- How Grief Affects You
- Your Grief Your Way
- Your Mind and Body for Teens
- Sudden Death vs. Expected Death
- Losing a Brother, Sister or Friend
- Complicating Your Grief for Teens
- Getting Through the Holidays
- Getting Through the Rest of Your Life
Our thanks to teens at Centennial High School in Peoria, AZ who worked with Stacia Ortega, LCSW, CT and consultant Marcia Fogelsong.
If you have lost a loved one, you may find our Bereavement Newsletters helpful.
If you are anticipating or coping with the loss of a beloved pet, it's often comforting to share with others on the same journey. Our Pet Loss Support Group is a monthly meeting led by a certified bereavement facilitator who understands and respects the special bond you have with your animal, and knows from experience how painful it can be when that bond is broken.