Helping families heal.
New Song Center is open to any grieving child, teen, and young adult in our community, not just families that have been cared for by Hospice of the Valley.
We'll find the right group to help your family heal. There is no cost to attend New Song support groups or activities.
We also support schools, businesses and community groups that need grief counseling or education.
- For children ages 5–12
- Teens 13-17
- Young adults ages 18–25
- Parents/adult caregivers
- For families whose child has died
- For adults grieving the death of an only child
- Support for those who mainly speak Spanish
- English also spoken
- For any adult or family mourning a death
- Talks for staff and students following a death
- Campus support groups
- Adapted for school community and grade level
- For schools, businesses, medical and faith groups
- Support for grieving students and colleagues
- Enhanced understanding of grief
- A 25-hour, week-long course on grief
- In-depth instruction
- Teaches skills to facilitate support groups
For more information, contact us.
Children and teens grieve differently than adults. Find help and support for everyone in the family.
Volunteer for New Song
Do you love to work with children? New Song needs volunteers to serve as support group facilitators, help with office work, speak to community groups and assist with fund-raising events and activities.