Health Care decisions.
How do you want to be cared for at the end of life? The best time to plan for that is now, before you are in crisis. Advance care planning involves thinking, talking and writing about what medical care you would want—or don't want—if you are not able to communicate your wishes.
Think, talk and write about your wishes
- Share your beliefs and values about end-of-life care with family members, friends and your doctors.
- Record your thoughts in documents known as advance directives: a living will and medical power of attorney.
- Give copies to anyone who might be involved in your care.
It’s the best gift you could give your loved ones.
Free Living Will Forms
- Living Will and Health Care (Medical) Power of Attorney Forms (English)
- Living Will and Health Care (Medical) Power of Attorney Forms (Spanish)
Questions? Visit our Living Will FAQs page.